Tuesday, 24 July 2012

25 Questions Tag!


Dear Glammys!

Today I thought I'd do something rather random. So here is the tag.

TAG Questions:

1. Do you have any pets?
Not at the moment.

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
Iphone, Laptop, TV remote :D

3. What's the weather like right now?
Its hot, ugly, humid

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
I don't drive though I know how to. And as I don't drive, so I haven't crashed either.

5. What time did you wake up this morning?
2:30 am :P

6. When was the last time you showered?
20 minutes ago.

7. What was the last movie you saw?
Water for Elephants (it was really good, I liked it)

8. What does your last text message say?
" :) das gudd..."
between sorry for the way I wrote that, but that's what I wrote, LOL

9. What's your ringtone?
Its on vibrate/silent mode, so no ringtone. Sowwy!

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yupps!

11. Do you like sushi?
I haven't tried it yet so can't say but I definitely want to try :D

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Hmmm ... Metro :P

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
None that I remember of. Does Panadol count in that category??!

14. How many siblings do you have?
We are four.

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
I have both, though nowadays I use laptop more.

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
Sweet 16 forever, eh! JK.

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
I'm a glasses person. I believe it suits my face. But then again I could be completely wrong :P

18. Do you color your hair?
Yeah, sometimes randomly.

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
I'm planning to read a book.

20. When was the last time you cried?
I don't remember accurately, but most probably within last couple of weeks.

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
I love extra cheese, mushrooms and olives. Other than that I enjoy every form of topping as long as it doesn't include beef and mutton :P

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Cheeseburgers. Everyone who knows me, also knows that I can't live without cheese =)

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Nopes.

24. What is your eye color?
Brown.

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Yesss. Pepsi is way toooo sweet for my liking and it leaves that weird sugary residue on the teeth. It makes my teeth cringe. Yikes. Sorry but I'm not a fan of Pepsi. I prefer Coke.

Hope you enjoy reading (:
Love, Hadiya