Tuesday, 8 January 2013

RED?!

Dear Glammys!



I'm pretty sure, the image above would have been quite descriptive and you probably would have figured out what I want to talk about.

RED.. Yes. I want to talk about "RED" by Taylor Swift. Not as in music wise, come on, even though let me put it out there, I love her album RED too. But I actually want to talk about her signature Red Lips. 





HAHA... Sorry, for overloading with pics of her, but i just adore her. So now that you've seen the red I'm all dying for, let me share how you can achieve the same look. 

Luckily, she's the face for Covergirl and to achieve this perfect red lip she uses Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in HOT. 


Look at that gorgeous shade. Immaculate isn't it. Well I've been dying to get my hands on it. If you have it, oh so good for you. All you need for this look is to apply CG Lip Perfection Lip Liner in Passion (if you are uber dramatic with lining lips, or you can skip this step) and then apply this beautiful shade. Don't forget to blot your lips with tissue and apply translucent powder over the tissue pressed to your lips to make it last super long. 

Now that we know how she gets her super super lips, why not follow her basic look which goes without saying is very classy and chic and perfect for this cold weather. 

All she uses for her face is Covergirl Nature Luxe Silk Foundation in shade Alabaster which claims to be super light. And for her winged eyes she uses LiquiLine Blast in Black Fire, topped with coats of LashBlast Volume Mascara (applied to lashes after curling with eyelash curler).


Simple. Easy. Classy and Effortless. 





She has been my style icon. Don't forget to share who's your style icon. 
Love, Hadiya
ps: the images in this post are not my property!